- General construction and medical supply chain
- Medical specialists
- Allied health and disability services
As the world becomes increasingly advanced and interconnected, new sectors must keep up with the latest demands. Bundaberg businesses are leading the way in innovation and research and development and most importantly the commercialisation of real world ideas.
Agricultural technologyLeveraging off the local agricultural base, the region is specialising in the development and use of technology in agricultural, known as Ag- Tech. CQUniversity’s Institute for Future Farming Systems assists farmers with world leading, non-invasive and precision agricultural techniques, while a new Ag-Tech Precinct/ Accelerator will ensure the region grows Australia’s next generation of agricultural leaders. In 2020, a new Ag-Tech Precinct will be established in Bundaberg that will drive innovation and investment in the region’s potential as a national Ag-tech centre of excellence.
- Ag-tech developers and companies
- Data analytics organisations
- Ag-tech start-ups and investors
- Facility created for the purpose of advancing agricultural innovation and technology in the region. The Centre allows for easy collaboration between stakeholders as well as providing excellent facilities for learning, development and networking.