Bundaberg is not only an ideal place to live but offers the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and progressive companies in Australia. With 4.2 billion worth of capital and infrastructure projects planned for the region, plenty of well-renumerated jobs are on offer. In-demand and well-renumerated positions offering significant benefits ontop of salary packaging are available across diverse industry sectors including:
- Construction and all trade-based services
- Hospital and medical services
- Software developers and IT managers
- Project management
- Process automation and logistics
- Health and safety officers
- Data analysts particularly across health, advanced manufacturing and agriculture
- Quality assurance and innovation
- Hospitality and tourism
- Primary and secondary teaching
- Sales accounts particularly in heavy machinery and agricultural
- Agronomists and farm managers
The development of medical technology, ag tech, food tech and other advanced manufacturing in the region has led to the creation of new highly skilled professional service employees working in the region.
The Bundaberg Region can offer a taste of paradise without a hit to the career wallet — a winning property combination that many other regional coastal locations find hard to achieve.